The Life and The Relationships


I recently met someone thanks to who i'am now wondering what is it about love and relationships that people end up loosing themselves completely? 10 yrs back i thought the man i fall in love with, will be the one i will get married to & spend the rest of my life with... Obviously down the years, i have loved and i have lost. But at least i did fall in love. But my question is - is it possible to be in love and not have any kind of an attachment with someone? Of course there are flings with no "strings attached", but can we be in love & at the same time not be emotionally attached to that person? I like someone. Knowing myself so well i would not be more than friends with him. He is not the ideal person who i want to be with. And yet i'am in love with him. It has been beautiful being with him, but...

One tends to be love and then forgets the reality. This is the first time i know exactly where i stand and what ill receive in the end.

But then i believe every person comes into your life for a reason. It may be for a day, week, month or a lifetime, but one day they do leave us. Some bring happiness and some cause pain; but it is upto us to learn from it. But do we learn? I don't think so... One thing i have realized is that life is too short to hold grudges. It's best to reminisce about the happy times and forgive the person for hurting us. But we should never forget the path life took us through.

What is it about infidelity that we cry about? Is infidelity only limited to sex, is there nothing as emotional infidelity? I would be very hurt if my partner is unable to share his thoughts and feelings with me & instead shares it with some other female friend of his.

Everyone has their own view and opinion and well these are mine!

Embrace Life as beautifully as you can and live every moment of it to the fullest!!
:)

4 comments:

I am a great fan of you since i show you...

June 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM comment-delete

I am the biggest fan of your's acting

November 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM comment-delete

Well thank god that you are single.because I've loved you ever since I saw you in Da dating truths and will always love you.soon I'll be with you, opening my heart to you.lots of love.

Aditya

July 4, 2014 at 11:00 PM comment-delete
Anonymous
August 23, 2017 at 10:14 AM comment-delete

Post a Comment